Obesity is the most common problem and most common causes of many other diseases. I would like to share some really important and helpful information on Obesity, weight loss, causes of obesity and the problem you may face with your body due to obesity.
Before we discuss about the problems and solutions, let us understand first what obesity is and what the causes of obesity and unnecessary body weight.
Definition of Obesity: It is the increased amount of fat in body. Although deposition of fat is necessary in all living beings at some extent but if the deposition crosses the limit, it may result in obesity and several other health risks and body problems due to this obesity. Over weighted persons are more vulnerable to diseases as compared to the normal person.
Why Fat is necessary for our body?
The main reasons behind the natural mechanism of disposition of fats in living body by natural are to give following benefits to human body.
- Fat (externally stored energy) is burnt to produce body energy when ever human body requires it.
- Fat does also work as shock absorber to protect your bones and joints from unexpected shocks during the movement of human body.
- Fat gives a natural protection against the heat and cold to human body.
Where the fat is distributed in human body?
Usually women body stores more fat then the men does and stores around the hips while in men most of fat is stored around the belly.
The main causes of obesity in human bodies are:
When the human eats more food or consumes more calories than the average calories burnt per day, the extra calories are getting stored as fat for future source of energy. How ever there are few other causes that may lead to increase in obesity are …
- Obesity is genetic: The nature of obesity is genetic, so if parents are fat then there are chances that the children get obesity easily even if they are leaving normal life.
- Life style: Another main factor that affects most of people for increased fat is their eating habit and physical activities. If person eats more and work less, definitely the results will be obesity. And junk foods or foods having extra calories may also lead you to the obesity.
- Psychological reasons: In psychological states like negative thinking and sadness, people generally tend to eat more and hence consumption of extra calories.
- Medicines: Some types of medicines like steroids force your body to consume more calories that it typically do.