For every obese person seeking to reduce fat in their body or for anyone who wish to avoid obesity and some other health hazards the following food should be avoided.
1. Donuts: hmm, you may say, but if you really want to avoid obesity or reduce weight you better drop that dough in your hand. This is because the average dough can contain a staggering 350 calories and 25 grams of fat. So if a woman is meant to consume between 1,200 – 1,400 calories a day, them wonder what it increases to with a 350 calories donut.
2. Sodas and carbonated beverages: the average carbonated beverages contains about 7 teaspoons of refined sugar. That's lot of sugar and the body converts your excess sugar into fat.
3. Bacon and processed meats. 10 grams of fat can be gotten from consuming the average turkey sausage. And a slice of bologna has seven grams of fat just the equivalent for that of a hot dog.
4. Granola bar: well for manches of granola bar you might be interested to learn that they contain lots of hidden fats, sugars and preservatives.
5. Sugary breakfast cereals: they contain high amount of sugar, you might want to consume more of whole grains and less of sugary cereals.
6. Potato chips, tacos and deep fried snacks: junk foods they are usually called but they contain high levels of sodium, trans fats and saturated fats.
7. Candy: calorie-dense sugar laden bombs please minimizeize take.
8. French fries and pouting: a steady diet of fries topped with cheese and gravy almost secures your journey tick to heart attack or stoke, as well as an intense waistline.
A final advice if you feel you can not do without these foods please do yourself a favor reduce their take and take bitter herbs too.